Saturday, February 7, 2009

Kings @ Devils 2/7/08.

AGGGHH.

I didn't play-by-play this one and I'm happy that I decided not to because it would've sounded something like this:

Whee! We scored!
...oh, boo! Disallowed!
Crap! Kings scored!
Double crap! Kings scored again! -bleep-
NO! PENALTY SHOT! NOOO! HE SCORED! -bleep- -bleeping- -bleep-
-bleeping- referee with the -bleeping- bad calls!
Yay! We score! We can do it!
...we lost.

Alright. It wasn't a great game. It wasn't a good game. It wasn't even an OK game. It was brutal, I'll admit it. The referee's were calling crap. The Devils were playing like crap. Even Baby Goalie wasn't on top of his game. Personally, I would've played Kevin Weekes tonight. I think that Weeksie was on the top of his game last night and could've pulled some of that awesomeness into tonight's game. And what was with that disallowed goal?! Oh, it's not worth the rant. The Devils better get their stuff together by Monday; a loss to the Rangers would be horrifying!

No comments:

Post a Comment